Sunday Scoop (November 30, 2014)

It has been ages since I blogged about anything. Just like everyone, I NEED MORE TIME! 
If I didn't sleep or eat I'd have all the time in the world. 
I just discovered this linky and decided to link up with Teaching Trio for The Sunday Scoop.



Here is what I'm doing this Sunday! 



3 Things I Have To Do:
1. We went to my families in Texas for Thanksgiving and had a blast! We returned yesterday and now it is time for everyone to unpack so I can complete the laundry from the trip. I usually try to do a couple loads at Mother's before I leave but didn't do it this time. 

2.  I was on top of it before the break and completed my planning for the next couple of weeks. (pat on the back)....I don't normally pat myself on the back but I was sooooo excited to accomplish this that I want to shout from the rooftops! I just have to review my plans and put together my kiddos homework for their Monday to Monday packet. 

3. My alarm just went off on the microwave telling me it is time to go run. I usually go in the evening but I have plans this evening so I'm going in the afternoon. As soon as I'm done here I headed outdoors.

2 Things I Hope To Do:
1. I did get this done! A Facebook page for my blog. I think this will be the first Facebook post. I'm taking a deep breathe and jumping in to put myself, my blog, and my TPT store out there more. Does that cause anyone else anxiety or just me?

2. Our school is working hard to educate our stakeholders about the importance of 21st Century Skills across the grade level. Our grade level is responsible for having a short video about how we are implementing this skills across the 4 first grade classes. I'm responsible for talking about the "Digital Playground" our kiddos participated in over several weeks. This was a 4 week rotation where each class participated in "playing" with augmented reality, digital book making, photography, and app exploring while honing their collaboration, critical thinking, communication, and creativity skills. 

1 Things I'm Happy To Do:
1. My oldest daughter and I have been part of a Mother/Daughter Book Club for the past 5 years. The moms decided beginning this summer to branch off and create a Mothers Only book club. We have our second meeting this evening. We eat supper and visit before discussing the book of the month. Tonight we are discussing The Great Gatsby. Love getting together with this group of women.

Hope your Sunday is super and your week is grand!

1 comment

  1. Stephanie,

    You have a great blog! I totally hear you on the "putting yourself" out there. It is a little unnerving, but the payoff is great. What a neat thing you are doing with your daughter too. That must be so fun!

    Hope you have a great week!
    Laura
    Ms. Pretzel's Super 2nd Graders

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top