New Year, New Goals for 2015

2015 is right around the corner......I can't believe it! Time does fly by when you're having fun AND 2014 was great fun! I'm linking up with Jessica at Second Grade Nest to share some of my goals for 2015.









Write a grant for a leveled bookroom at our school. We need one desperately. Does your school have one?

I want to write at least 2 blog posts a week and create more products for my TPT store. 
I have so many things I've created for my classroom, I just need to get them store ready. 

I want to read the entire Bible. I've already started and am loving it. 

I should add a suffix -s to the end of goal....
Be ready to run a 10K by summer.
Read more for pleasure.

I want to completely cut SUGAR and FLOUR/WHEAT out of my diet. I'm usually pretty good about it but then I fall off the wagon. When I'm good, I feel fantastic. When I'm bad, I feel awful.

I also want to give up my worries to God and listen when he answers!  

I can't wait to reading about everyone's resolutions.

Happy New Year and here's to a fantastic 2015!

2 comments

  1. Hi Stephanie thanks for sharing your 2015 goals! I especially love the quit sugar. I've been off it for over a year now and love it. I look forward to reading more from your blog in 2015. Good luck!
    Hayley

    ReplyDelete

Back to Top